Terms & Conditions
Masons Of Yorkshire Ltd,
Northallerton DL7 9EE, UK
VAT number GB 154 0423 44
Registered in England 08303103
Masons Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. We reserve the right to exclude any entries from persons aged under 18 years. 2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. 3. Closing date for entry will be 26th October 2021. Winners of the giveaway will be notified after this date. 4. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: - Like our Facebook page/follow our Instagram account/follow our Twitter account - Share this post/share post to your Stories/retweet this tweet - Tag a friend you’d like to share some Masons Gin with. 5. The prize will be a Masons core range G&T bundle of choice for 3 winners (1 each for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). 6. Winners will be selected at random. Max one prize per entrant. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. 7. Winners will be notified by DM on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. 8. A postal address will be required of winners for delivery of prize. 9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. 10. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER FOR WWW.MASONSOFYORKSHIRE.COM
Use Of Website
1.1. This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
1.2. You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Any and all material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
1.3. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
1.4. Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
Links to and from other websites
2.1. Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third-party website and have no responsibility for such third-party websites or their content.
2.2. If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
2.3. If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 2.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
Exclusion of Liability
3.1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
Law and Jurisdiction
4.1. This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Site Visitor and Distillery Ticket Holders
You are agreeing our Head Quarters rules of safety. Visitors are kindly requested to abide by the hygiene / site rules detailed below: Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building. Any visitor entering the premises must inform their allocated escort of any allergen containing materials which they are bringing to the site. The escort will review and inform the visitor of any necessary action.
- No allergen containing materials are to be brought into the packing and storage areas.
- Observe all notices relating to health & safety.
- Forklifts operate on this site.
- On hearing the fire alarm, leave the factory by the nearest safe exit, and proceed to the assembly point behind the totem pole in the staff car park at front of building.
You must inform your escort BEFORE entering the premises if:
you are suffering at present or have you over the past few days suffered from any of the following symptoms:
Diarrhoea, Vomiting, Nausea, Fever, Ear / Nose Infection, Throat Infection, Cold, Sneezing Spasms, Bouts of Sneezing, Open Sores / Cuts,
Any Other Ailments you suffer from Epilepsy, Asthma, Diabetes or Eczema. you have been to another food establishment within the last 72 hours. In the last 21 days have you been in contact with anyone, at home, work or abroad, who may have been suffering from Typhoid or Paratyphoid.