At our state-of-the-art distillery in the heart of Yorkshire, you can discover the magic and marvellousness behind Yorkshire's favourite gin. Learn the art of distilling, develop your senses with guided tastings of our range or join us for a sophisticated cocktail evening where you will learn the coveted art of mixology.
Made the Masons Way Distillery Experience
Take a journey into the art of distillation at Yorkshire’s first gin distillery.
Discover the skill, passion and dedication that goes on behind the scenes at Masons and let us guide you through the process of making Yorkshire’s most awarded gin before heading for a tasting in our gin laboratory.
Over 18s only. Pre booking a taxi is recommended due to our location, however gin will be provided to takeaway for those who are driving. The experience will last around 1 hour. All aspects of the experience are at ground level, making it fully accessible for wheelchair users.
- Introduction to gin’s colourful history, from its debaucherous past to its soaring popularity
- We’ll explain the process from still to serve and discover how Masons award winning gins are made
- A tasting experience of our gins in the Masons laboratory. Including tips and techniques for detecting the aromas and subtleties of our range
- Following the tasting, enjoy a G&T of your choice from the Masons bar
- You will receive a £5 voucher to redeem against any purchase in the Masons shop
The Masons Cocktail Experience
Join us at our distillery in the heart of Yorkshire for a unique cocktail experience.
Led by our in house mixologists, you will discover the history behind some of the world’s most popular cocktails and try a selection of our favourites.
Over 18s only. Pre booking a taxi is recommended due to our location, however gin will be provided to takeaway for those who are driving. The experience will last around 2 hours. All aspects of the experience are at ground level, making it fully accessible for wheelchair users.
- Introduction to the vibrant history of cocktails and how the classics we have come to know and love took shape
- We’ll cover off key cocktail styles whilst also demonstrating the versatility of the Masons Gin range
- You’ll learn more about your own preferences, whilst enjoying some of our best loved Masons cocktails and following how they are made, with tips for recreating them at home
- A welcome Masons G&T in the distillery bar
- 4 Masons Cocktails, following an intro and demo of how each are made
- A charcuterie or cheese selection sharing platter from The Little Artisan Market, our local award-winning deli