Returns & Refund Policy
Here at Masons we do our best to deliver excellent customer service as well as exceptional gin every time.
We are aware that occasionally there may be an issue and if this is the case we will aim to resolve it at the earliest opportunity.
If you would like to return an item:
- Please send your item to us using the original packaging within 14 days of receiving the item
- Include a note with your name, phone number, order number and address to: Customer Service Team, Masons Distillery, Trinity Place, Conygarth Way, Leeming Bar Business Park, North Yorkshire, DL7 9EE
Following investigation, our customer service team will contact you and confirm whether a refund will be issued for the items returned.
Please note, we do not refund the cost of postage for returning goods unless they are damaged.
If you notice at the point of receiving your order that the item is broken or has leaked, please refuse delivery and hand it back to the courier.
If you open the parcel and find the item is damaged or leaked:
- Please send photographs of the item and packaging to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from receiving the item
- Please include your name, phone number, order number and address within our email
- Following investigation, the customer service team will issue a refund for the broken item and cost of postage, or send out a replacement if you prefer
If you have any problems with your order, please do get in touch.
Our customer service team is here to help and we’ll do whatever we can to put things right.
You can contact our team on 01677 426467 or email@example.com