A simple, refreshing summer drink that’s perfect for a gathering of friends. Designed with sunny weather in mind, this recipe uses Masons Special Edition Pink Grapefruit & Cucumber as a base for a bright, fresh and perfectly moreish summer drink.
- 150ml Masons Pink Grapefruit & Cucumber Gin
- 150ml Martini Rosso
- 400ml Elderflower Presse
- 15ml Rose Water
- Cut a pink grapefruit and a 2 limes into small chunks. Fill a large jug with ice and then squeeze the cut fruit over it and add to the jug.
- Add the gin, Martini and rose water and top with Elderflower Presse.
- Garnish with a sprig of basil.
- For added flavour leave the fruit herbs and spirits to steep overnight then add the ice and presse when ready to serve. Enjoy poured into ice filled wine glasses with some freshly peeled cucumber ribbons and enjoy with friends, or not - we're not judging.
MASONS PINK GRAPEFRUIT & CUCUMBER GIN
An exceptionally refreshing gin with notes of crisp, pink grapefruit citrus combining with juniper to balance the smooth cooling cucumber for a fabulous summer drink.Learn More