Old Sport Gin Cocktail
The traditional martini gets an overhaul with Masons Distiller’s Strength gin as a base. So smooth you’ll be channelling your inner James Bond.
- 40ml Masons Distiller’s Strength
- 40ml Cocchi Torino
- 5ml Triple Sec
- 2 dashes of Peychaud's Bitters
- Fill a martini glass with ice and a splash of water. Leave to chill.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing jug with plenty of ice and stir.
- Discard the ice from the glass and strain the mixture in.
- Garnish with a twist of orange zest.
Distiller's Strength Gin
Based on the Masons Original recipe, but distilled to a higher strength of 53% ABV and increased botanical blend, the gin is packed with orange citrus that balances the warming spice notes, all encompassed by bold juniper.Learn More